Since daily fantasy baseball is very much a game of streaks, I think it’s utterly important to keep an eye on who’s on a hot/cold streak. For instance…if you pick up the right second basemen on hot streaks throughout the year (and concurrently drop them when they get cold), you can essentially piece together a Dustin Pedroia-like stat-line from your second base spot. I’m not saying it will be easy, but you’ll be able to identify the right guys to pick up (and drop) if follow along and pay attention to this feature over the course of the season.
5 Good Nights
- Yovani Gallardo: 7.0 IP, 4 H, ER, 14 K’s, W
- Justin Verlander: 8.0 IP, 3 H, 0 ER, 8 K’s, W
- Matt Harrison: 9.0 IP, 5 H, 0 ER, 3 K’s, W
- Matt Garza: 7.0 IP, 5 H, 0 ER, 7 K’s, W
- Yoenis Cespedes: 4-5, R, HR, 3 RBI
5 Bad Nights
- Ernesto Frieri: 0.0 IP, H, 3 ER, 2 BB’s
- Johan Santana: 5.0 IP, 8 H, 6 ER, 2 BB’s , 3 K’s
- James Shields: 5.0 IP, 11 H, 6 ER, 3 BB’s, 5 K’s
- Alejandro De Aza: 0-5
- Ben Revere: 0-5v
If you want the rest of the article, you’re gonna have to go to FantasyPros911.com for the full version that includes News & Notes, Closer Updates, and a look at today’s starting pitchers (don’t worry – it’s free).
As always, if you have any questions…you never where to find me (@FantasyTrade411 on the Twitter machine)